IT’S HARD TO CALL THIS WORK.
There are not many better ways to spend your winter than as an employee at Norquay. It’s not surprising that we have so many employees come back year after year. If the thought of getting paid to spend your days on the hill sounds pretty good to you, drop us a line!
Mt. Norquay is NOW accepting resumes for the 2013-14 WINTER season.
To apply, forward a copy of your resume along with a covering letter stating which position/s interest you. Most hiring takes place in October / November. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Trail Crew / Snowmakers
- Second Chef (Certificate or diploma in Cooking, 2 years experience cooking for large number of people, minimum 2yrs in a Canadian Ski Resort)
- Ticket Checkers – outdoors
- Class 4 shuttle drivers
- Tubing Park attendants – outdoors
- Lift Operators – outdoors
- Day care attendants – preferably with accreditation
- Kitchen staff and Dishwashers
- Cafeteria / Cashier staff
- Terrain Park Crew (Snow Cat Experience Preffered)
- Rental shop technicians and attendants
- SKI Instructors
- Part time ski instructors
- Ski Patrollers (certified)
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax us at: 1-403-762-8133
Mail an application to:
The Administrative Manager Mt. Norquay P.O. Box 1520 Banff AB T1L 1B4
Live Work and Play in the Canadian Rockies!
Norquay has partnered with Gap Year Canada to hire great staff for the upcoming season. Get assistance with visas and have your job and accommodation in Banff organized in advance. For more information www.GapYearCanada.com.
Weddings At Norquay
Norquay is the perfect backdrop for your special day!