IT’S HARD TO CALL THIS WORK.
There are not many better ways to spend your winter than as an employee at Norquay. It’s not surprising that we have so many employees come back year after year. If the thought of getting paid to spend your days on the hill sounds pretty good to you, drop us a line!
Mt. Norquay is accepting resumes for the 2012-13 winter season.
To apply, forward a copy of your resume along with a covering letter stating which position/s interest you. Most hiring takes place in October / November. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
PLEASE send your documents in .doc (no .docx or .jpg) for easy access from all managers.
Trail Crew / Snowmakers(positions have all been filled)
- Second Chef (Certificate or diploma in Cooking, 2 years experience cooking for large number of people, minimum 2yrs in a Canadian Ski Resort)
Customer Services/Ticketing Agents(positions have all been filled)
- Ticket Checkers – outdoors
- Class 4 shuttle drivers
- Tubing Park attendants
- Lift Operators
- Day care attendants – preferably with accreditation
- Kitchen staff and Dishwashers
- Cafeteria staff
Serving staff(positions have all been filled) Rental shop technicians and attendants(positions have all been filled)
- Retail shop
- SKI Instructors (Only PART TIME WEEKEND positions available)
Snowboard instructors (positions all filled)
- Kids program supervisor and Snowboard supervisor/trainer. You will need to have a minimum Level 3 and 5 to 7 years teaching and supervisory experience in a mountain environment.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Fax us at: 1-403-762-8133
Mail an application to:
The Administrative Manager Mt. Norquay P.O. Box 1520 Banff AB T1L 1B4
Live Work and Play in the Canadian Rockies!
Norquay has partnered with Gap Year Canada to hire great staff for the upcoming season. Get assistance with visas and have your job and accommodation in Banff organized in advance. For more information www.GapYearCanada.com.