MAKE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
Our 24,000 square foot lodge is the perfect venue for your upcoming nuptials. With a great, open room and stunning views of the mountain, it’s the perfect backdrop to the festivities on your special day.
Thank you for considering Norquay as the site to host your special event. We are readily available to assist you with all aspects of your event, through to its successful conclusion.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies Norquay is ten minutes out of Banff and overlooks the small mountain town. With a beautiful timber frame lodge and large outdoor patios Norquay provides that unique mountain wedding experience.
Rooms, Capacities and Rates:
|Kika’s Café 120||$6000.00|
|Lone Pine 200||$8000.00|
- Please note when booking a wedding in the summer months you will be the only group on site.
- If Food and Beverage Minimums are not met, you will be responsible for the remaining amount.
- The Food And Beverage Minimum is calculated before Tax and Service Charge
Included with our rooms is full use of all owned furnishings, plate ware & silverware, portable dance floor, podium and use of the in-house sound system for background music.
Say “I Do” on our large outdoor patio surrounded by spectacular mountains and breathtaking views.
Rental Fee: $400.00 Includes chairs, set up and a weather alternative inside the lodge.
Food and Beverage
All food and beverage prices are subject to a 18% Service Charge and Goods and Services Tax.
- Norquay will be the sole supplier of food and beverage items, with the exception of wedding cakes and other special items (must be approved by the F&B Manager).
- Norquay policy permits the service of alcoholic beverages from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- All prices are subject to change without notice, however, Norquay will guarantee prices sixty (60) days prior to the function date.
- 2013 catering menus will be released by the end of June 2012. Buffet pricing will range from $45.00 per person up to $75.00 for gourmet selections.
- Bar payment can be set up several different ways; Cash, Subsidized Cash or fully Hosted
- Bottle Beer: Domestic $5.75, Premium $6.75, Imported $7.00
- Draught Beer: Domestic $6.75, Premium $7.25, Imported $8.50
- Highballs: House Brand $5.75, Deluxe $6.75, Premium $7.75
- Liqueurs & Cocktails: $6.75
- Wine by the glass: $8.00
- The 2013 Wine list will be released by the end of June 2012. Wines by the bottle will be available starting at $21.00 upwards of $65.00.
- Norquay does allow Corkage at $15.00 per bottle.
- Table linens at $5.50 each and cloth napkins at $0.75 each. Prices do not include gst. Several colors are available for selection.
- P.A/Sound system rental $100.00 per day. Our sound system can hook up to a laptop, i-pod, mp3 or has a built in CD player. It is portable and can be used during ceremonies and then moved back into the reception room for speeches and music. Please note that this system is not of professional quality so we only recommend the use for smaller bookings.
Set Up and Dismantle
Based on availability Norquay does allow access to the facility prior to the event for set up. All personal & décor items must be removed the day after your event.
Deposits & Final Payment
- To guarantee a booking we required a deposit of $1000.00. This deposit is non refundable and will be deducted from the final balance.
- 75% of total estimated cost of your event is required one month prior to the event date. This will be charged to the credit card on file if a payment is not received in advance. With in 60 days of your event, no refunds on deposits will be honored.
- The day following your event, the final invoice will be prepared and payment is required. You will be given the opportunity to view the final invoice and dispute and charges.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Teha.Ciotti@banffnorquay.com | tel: 403-762-4421
Weddings At Norquay
Norquay is the perfect backdrop for your special day!