DON’T LET THE WEATHER SURPRISE YOU.
What’s even better than checking the forecast before coming down to ski? Seeing it with your own eyes. Yep, for those of you who don’t trust the weatherman, we’ve got you covered. Check here before you make the (very short) trip to Norquay.
Excellent Skiing and Riding.
Last Updated: December 8, 2013
New Snow in the Last 24 hours: 0 cm
New Snow in the Last 48 hours: 0 cm
New Snow in the Last 7 days: 35 cm
Snow Base at Mountain Top: 70 cm
Year to Date snowfall: 92 cm
- Cascade, Spirit, and North American Chairs are Open 9am – 4pm.
- Mystic Chair is Closed until further notice.
- Tube Park Open 11am – 4pm (No lift! Walking only)
- Guest Services 8am – 4:30pm
- Rental Shop/Cafeteria Open 8:15am – 4:30pm
- Ski School Desk 8am – 4:30pm
12 of 38 runs will be Open.
Forecast: (Sunday night)
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
Source: Environment Canada
Weddings At Norquay
Norquay is the perfect backdrop for your special day!