Attention Alpine Ski Racing Clubs
Mt Norquay is delighted to once again provide, pre-season race training. Starting November 9th 2013, alpine ski racing teams and clubs are welcome to book pre-season GS and/or SL training.
BOOK EARLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED
For any other inquiries or clarifications or to book Pre-Season or In-Season training contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-SEASON RACE TRAINING AND TECHNICAL FREE SKIING
NOVEMBER 9th to 28th, 2013
Please see the information below regarding dates & rates as well as other pertinent information.
First day of pre-season training November 9th 2013
Last day of pre-season training November 28th 2013
TRAINING SPACE AVAILABLE AFTER NOV 28th regular season rates apply
- Cascade: GS or SL Training (green run) Open Nov 9th
- Head Hunter: GS or SL Training (green run) Open Nov 16th
- Rob’s run: GS or SL Training (black run) Open Nov 16th
RATES (+ GST)
AM Session $59.00
PM Session $49.00
All Day $69.00
All prices are in CDN dollars, per participant, per session and include lunch.
Cascade Lodge 10:45 – 12:45
TEAM CAPTAIN’S MEETING
Cascade Lodge 11:45 (daily)
LIFT OPERATING HOURS
Cascade Quad chair 09:00 – 16:00
Spirit Quad Chair 09:00 -16:00
Mt Norquay reserves the right to change dates & times if necessary and to accommodate special circumstances. All training sessions are subject to weather and snow conditions.
The Juniper Hotel & Bistro
The Juniper Hotel is the closest accommodation to Mt. Norquay, situated right at the base of Mt. Norquay Road. This year, The Juniper Hotel, is offering a nightly flat rate of $79 mid-week and $99 on weekends to Race Club Members. With panoramic views, a close proximity to the resort and an on-site Bistro offering delicious Aprés Ski, the choice is easy. Call direct and quote the rate to book: 403.762.2281
- Mt Norquay’s targeted public opening date is November 2nd 2013 and November 9th for pre-season training. Mt Norquay reserves the right to adjust dates if necessary. The lanes on Cascade will be not be available on weekends due to public skiing.
- As of November 29th, 2013 the area will be open to the public training opportunities are available please contact email@example.com
- All prices are in CDN dollars, per participant, per session, not including GST.
- The captain’s meeting each day is mandatory for all teams.
- Small teams with less than 15 participants must train with other small teams if lane shortages occur.
- To keep the skiing environment as safe as possible teams may be organized on certain slopes according to skiing caliber.
- All courses must be slipped at the end of the morning training session.
- Any special needs must be clearly indicated on the registration form and accepted by Mt Norquay.
- Changes are permitted no later than one week prior to training time & date. · No shows or teams canceling the morning of the training day will be charged $500.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit, the balance is due upon departure.
- Mt Norquay will book space on a first come-first serve basis.
- Skier code of conduct and lift pass liability waivers are in effect during the preseason training dates.
REGULAR SEASON TRAINING
AFTER November 29th, 2013
- GS and SL training lanes on “Rob’s run” November 29th, 2013 and every day of the season except for on days when races are scheduled on these runs.
- GS – $150 for half day (am or pm) and $250 for full day.
- SL – $100 for half day and $150 for full day.
To book pre-season or In-Season training space contact firstname.lastname@example.org Attention Alpine Ski Racing Clubs
Weddings At Norquay
Norquay is the perfect backdrop for your special day!