Season Pass Terms & Conditions
Sign up and be the first to hear about the latest events, news and deals.
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT Season Pass purchases are subject to your acceptance of our “Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Notice” which will affect your legal rights including the right to sue.
A Release of Liability Form (waiver), which includes an “Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice” must be
read, understood, and signed before your pass will be issued.
Please click here and read the notice prior to your purchase and only proceed with your purchase if you understand and agree to the notice and the terms of the waiver.
General Terms & Conditions
- Passes are valid only for the person whose photograph appears on it. Should any other person attempt to use this pass it will be confiscated without rebate and that person will be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
- In the event of misconduct or non-observation of the Ski Resort safety regulations (or Skiers Responsibility Code) on the part of the passholder, he/she will be prohibited use of the lifts as determined by the management.
- The holder of this pass assumes all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- There is a $25 charge for a replacement pass.
- Passholders without their pass may receive a lift ticket on the first occurrence.
- On additional days the pass-holder will be required to purchase a replacement pass.
- To determine your pass category, all ages are calculated as of December 31, 2022.
- Pass MUST be visible at all times. Eligible discounts apply only to the passholder, upon presentation of your pass.
- Season Passes remain the property of Mount Norquay.
Conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
Season Pass Blackout Dates
Full Season Passes
NONE! – All full season Passes, including Adult, Family, Youth, Senior, Student, Super Senior, and Tiger season passes have no blackouts.
Norquay 97 Passes
Norquay 97 individual and family passes have the following blackout days:
December – 27th to December 30th, 2022
January – 7th, 8th, 14th, 21st, 22nd, 2023
February – 4th, 5th, 11th, 25th, 26th, 2023
March – 4th, 5th, 2023
Power of 4
Valid Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm. Not valid on weekends or for Night Skiing.
December 27, 28, 29, 30, 2022
February 20th, 2023.
All Norquay season passes are eligible for a ‘No Questions Asked’ refund prior to October 31, 2022. An administration
fee of $40.00 applies.
All Season Passes are non-refundable after October 31st, 2022 unless the refund option is selected and paid for at
the time of pass purchase.
Please Note: The available refund option is not available on Power of 4 passes. See below for
specific Power of 4 terms.
- Refund Option Prices:
- Individual Passes – $35
- Family Passes – $70
- Refund Option is unavailable on ‘Power of 4’ passes
Refunds will be considered for the following reasons:
- A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury & first treatment, type of injury,
and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed. Medical conditions and
injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the
injury date. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by
the Refund Option.
- Employment Transfer
- The employment transfer must be within the same company. An employer’s letter must be presented stating
the location, start date, and length of transfer. The pass holder may not have changed employers between
the date of season pass purchase and the date of application for refund. Employment transfers must
restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Norquay for 30 consecutive days. The pass holder must move
their principal residence outside of Alberta. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave
the area for work or travel are not covered under the Refund Option.
Approved claims, calculated from the date received by our office in writing, will receive a pro-rated refund as
- Refunds will be made on the Purchase Price multiplied by the maximum percentage available on the date the claim
is received (see grid below) less the Usage Value.
- Usage Value is determined by the age category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the individual party’s portion of the Family Pass.
(example – 1 adult within a family group requests a refund due to illness while the other family members
continue skiing for the season)
|DATE CLAIM RECEIVED||MAXIMUM REFUND|
|Prior to October 31, 2022||100%|
|Prior to December 15, 2022||90%|
|Prior to January 15, 2023||75%|
|Prior to February 15, 2023||50%|
|After February 15, 2023||No Refund|
Power of 4 Credit Policy
The Power of 4 (Po4) is one of the best season pass deals around and purchased as a group of four. Although four individual passes are issued, we treat it as one pass in terms of its use. Po4 passes are sold as non-refundable, however, should your group’s situation change and getting value from your season pass seems less likely we allow either:
- Individual Transfer – Until December 20, 2022
- If individuals named in your group of 4 decide to opt-out, we will allow names to be changed in the group provided the individual(s) opting out have not yet collected their pass.
- To transfer a group member the primary purchaser must notify Norquay in writing on or before December 20, 2022. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No transfers will be provided under any circumstance after December 20, 2022.
- Norquay is not responsible for reimbursement to the individual(s) opting out, this is solely the responsibility of the purchaser and/or group members.
- No Questions asked Refund prior to October 31st, 2022
- Refund applies to all four passes, not broken up individually.
- Refund is for the total purchase price less a $40 + GST administration fee. A refund will only be issued to the original purchaser of the power of 4.
- To access the refund the primary purchaser must notify Norquay in writing on or before October 31, 2022. Email us at email@example.com.
- No refunds will be provided under any circumstance after October 31, 2022