What to know
Every morning the Ski School will decide if programs are to run or not, considering the weather conditions.
In the case of forecasted temperatures of -20 or below at time of lessons, ski school programs may be cancelled. Likewise, if the weather is too extreme to continue with lessons, they will be rescheduled.
Where possible, based on forecasted temperatures, a notification of a cancellation will be made by email no later than 6pm on the day prior to the program.
Temperatures at Norquay often differ from those in Banff and surrounding area. Snow School and Ski Patrol monitor forecasts and temperatures every hour during the day starting at 6:45am. We take guest and staff safety very seriously when making these decisions.
In the case of a cancelled program day a make-up day will be applied where possible, if this is not possible a credit will be issued and can be applied to a future program or lesson.
Book a lesson by calling us at 403-760-7716