Norquay Tube Park
TUBE PARK TENTATIVE OPENING DECEMBER 15, 2023.
NIGHT TUBING TO TENTATVIELY OPEN DECEMBER 22, 2023.
A good time is a sure thing on Alberta’s longest tube lanes!
Riding on an inflatable tube, race down Alberta’s longest tube lanes and our magic-carpet surface lift will conveniently carry you back to the top!
2023-2024 Tubing Ticket Prices
|Youth 13 – 17||$38.00|
|Child 4 – 12||$29.00|
Your `Need to Know` when Tubing this Winter
- The minimum age for tubing is 4 years, participants must also be at least 42 inches tall.
- Pre-purchasing tickets are advised as tubing sessions are limited in capacity.
- Morning Session – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. Available weekends, holidays & busier periods. Check online booking for up-to-date availability.
- Afternoon Session – 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Night Session – 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Available Fridays, then Fridays and Saturdays beginning December 22 and ends April 14th, 2024. Also available during holidays – check online booking for up-to-date availability.