Season Pass Credits/Refunds
We acknowledge that people’s circumstances can change quickly during these uncertain times and we wish to provide some confidence to those who choose to buy a season pass early to secure the lowest available price.
We are providing a ‘No Questions Asked’ refund policy up until October 31, 2020. (Excludes Power of 4 Passes)
- Should your situation change and getting value from your season pass seems less likely, you will receive a full refund less a $40 + GST administration fee.
- To access the refund the pass-holder must notify Norquay in writing on or before October 31, 2020. Email us at email@example.com.
- No refunds will be provided under any circumstance after October 31, 2020, unless the Refund Option is selected and paid for at the time of pass purchase.
Refunds after October 31, 2020, will only be available if the refund option is selected and paid for at the time of purchase. (Refund Option is unavailable for ‘Power of 4’ passes)
Refund Option Prices:
- Individual Passes – $35
- Family Passes – $70
Refunds will be considered for the following reasons:
A doctor’s certificate must be presented stating the date of injury & first treatment, type of injury, and estimated time of recovery before alpine skiing/snowboarding can be resumed. Medical conditions and injuries must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days from the injury date. Pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and intentional self-injury are NOT covered by the Refund Option.
The employment transfer must be within the same company. An employer’s letter must be presented stating the location, start date, and length of transfer. The pass holder may not have changed employers between the date of season pass purchase and the date of application for refund. Employment transfers must restrict the user from skiing/snowboarding at Norquay for 30 consecutive days. The pass holder must move their principal residence outside of Alberta. Pass holders who change employers, or voluntarily leave the area for work or travel are not covered under the Refund Option.
Approved claims, calculated from the date received by our office in writing, will receive a pro-rated refund as calculated below:
- Refunds will be made on Purchase multiplied by the maximum percentage available on the date the claim is received (see grid below) less the Usage Value.
- Usage Value is determined by the age-category, daily retail lift-ticket rate multiplied by the number of days skied
- Refunds relating to Family Passes will be calculated only on the individual party’s portion of the Family Pass. (eg – 1 adult within a family group requests a refund due to illness while the other family members continue skiing for the season)
|Date Claim Received||Maximum Refund|
|Prior to October 31, 2020||100%|
|Prior to December 15, 2020||90%|
|Prior to January 15, 2021||75%|
|Prior to February 15, 2021||50%|
|After February 15, 2021||No Refund|
the latest events, news and deals.