Experience Alberta’s best tube park
2020-2021 Tubing Ticket Prices
|Youth 13 – 17||$34.00|
|Child 4 – 12||$27.00|
Norquay Tube Park – Your `Need to Know` When Tubing this Winter Season
Tubing is a great family activity, for adults and kids from 4 years and up. (Must also be a minimum of 42 inches.) Our tube lanes are long (longest in Alberta!), fast, and offer a real thrill with no special skills required.
This winter we have had to make some changes to ensure the safety of our guests and staff while operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes limited capacity, split between a morning `session` and an afternoon `session`. With limited capacity, all tickets must be pre-purchased online` in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All tubing tickets must be pre-purchased – a limited number of tickets are available per `session`
- Morning session – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon session – 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- No sharing of tubes, one tube per person
- All tubes sanitized between morning and afternoon sessions
- Masks are mandatory at all times while tubing
- No social gatherings are allowed as per enhanced health measures introduced on December 13th by the Alberta Government.
North American Tubing Lodge Restrictions
The North American Lodge at the tube Park is also limited in capacity so some changes were required to safely accommodate tube park users here too.
- Masks are mandatory in all Norquay indoor spaces
- Food service is unavailable.
- Please respect the posted capacity limits of all buildings, washrooms, and retail areas.
- No bags or personal belongings can be left in or around the lodge. Please leave all personal belongings in your vehicle.
the latest events, news and deals.